Love's Echo

Posted By: Zeal [R. Bettis]

As a very content Business Systems Analyst pursuing loftier career goals turned Personal Caregiver by tragedy turned Independent Contractor by necessity, I really felt Lillie Love's (RIP) testimony regarding management of the vicissitudes of life:
Ms. Love's tour of duty on the physical plane ended recently at 53 years but she's already greatly contributed to NPR's StoryCorps oral history project, a most valuable body of work. She was very persistent in pursuing the opportunity to listen to the stories of our American lives and found whilst in pursuit of her passion that love itself was her greatest reward:
Ms. Lillie, I never met you but your posthumous words matter greatly to me since I'd become greatly discouraged over the last few years watching the validation I'd worked so hard for in all spheres crumble into the vapor trail of my mother's final transition. Your words now reside on my insides and in the minds of others smothered by the griping of the calloused and the wining of the bored.

May we be so blessed as to count our wealth by those we loved... at the gateway to eternity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.. really.

Post a Comment