The FDIC Wealth Building Seminar *yawn*




I attended a Wealth Building Seminar that was BEAUTIFULLY articulated by FAMU's PRodigy Public Relations Firm . . but the substance of the event was a little dry and I was disappointed by how much i DIDN'T pick up from the event. I expected to leave this event with the knowledge necessary to begin my work on becoming a billionaire; but I guess I was better off studying on YOUTUBE.

I didn't walk away from the event with any knowledge of how to "BUILD WEALTH" provided by the presenters. All that I can remember that we talked about was CREDIT..

WE did presentations on how we would fix other people's business based on movies. . it was just so BORING. Apparently the secret to building wealth is just structure in your finances. WE didn't even go in depth in any of the ways to actually invest into stocks. . they just suggested that stocks could help you build wealth.

I honestly don't even have anything to say about them. IT was an excellent experience being able to link-up with like-minded individuals at my school because I aim to do future business with the individuals but when the FDIC returns to the school, I charge them with the responsibility of REALLY teaching us to build wealth if that's what they claim to do.





Now let's find something on YouTube that will help me build some wealth. .



via Law of Attraction . . .


via Wealth Building Coach and Author William R. Patterson

0 comments:

Post a Comment