Venom Vision // Thirsty Fridays

I'm also gonna use this as a place where I post flyer work that I do and put my thoughts on the PR behind my designs and in MY mind the way that I feel that it was articulated to be used for the promotion of the event. . .


Oh the Venom Vision cover! I hope that they actually folow through with the yearbook so that I can see this bad-boy being carried around by all the students with Sharpies in their hands; giddy like high school kids tryna get a signature from that chick on the set. EVERYTHING at Florida A&M is SO extra, and I couldn't be sure of the contents of the yearbook and what they would hold so I went ahead and make the cover CRISP, CLEAN and straight to the point. I visualize the cream background to be like a LINEN material and all the GOLD to be a reflective, shiny print.





Thirsty Fridays - There needs to be a place for everyone to go and pre-game every week before they do what theey do in Tallahassee. For some reason that I haven't been able to understand yet, SATURDAY is typically the "PARTY" day in TLH and Friday is a day that everybody always just scrounges for random things to do. Must have something to do with poor budgeting and "not being able to afford going out." Anyways, I really dig the GTA feel that this flyer has and I wanna have a different woman for every week drinking a different drink.


Savvy Production;
yesss!

Stay tuned for campaign flyers, can't reveal them yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment