Idea Of Love



Written by Keith Oliver:

This is the latest of my pieces world. Hope you all Like it. Shout Out to Steve. But uh, this was inspired by a special friend and a great movie. Hope ya'll Like my idea of Love.........

The idea of love we share is cosmic Your the type of woman that has those intrinsic qualities that most wouldn't have if they were built by their mate. And I had nothing to do with it. So this must be faith. And I don't wanna taint your ideas Or smear you glass house frame. Because while u've taken a dip in the Euphrates, I've yet to test the waters with the tip of a toe scared to make ripples on still waters. So what exactly am I trying to say? That I'd wade in your Euphraties, bath in your river, delight in ur ideas of this thing called love all day. Let it baptize me, so that I can be born again in your arms, Cuz second, third, Hell even forth times a charm. Cause once upon a time you said to me as effortlessly as it rolled off your Lips. "I guess I'll see you next life time." And I wasn't one to trip because next lifetime doesn't mean we have to spend this one alone. Our lives start over everytime we make a vow to never make the same mistakes again. So what do you say, we defy the laws of gravity do what they say can't be, cause the idea of love we share is born outta cataclism. So deep that compared 2 our shit the word Love is a euphemism. Cause Love is about the possiblities And it seems 2 me that they're endless And that's why we can't end this. Cause as much as we've tried 2 subside and divide we can't because its our responsibility to entertain the possiblities. Do you follow me? And I ain't neva been one to be controlled or control but all we missin is the chains. Cause we're trapped No chance of release: Modern day slaves. And like a hole in the ground baby I dig you like a grave. So what am I trying 2 say? That I'd wade in your Euphrates, bath in your river, delight in ur ideas of this thing called love all day. Cuz Second, third Hell even fourth times a Charm.


0 comments:

Post a Comment