Inaccurate Account


Just because they write it down and call it history


Doesn’t make it the truth!


Using the sinister to Minister with ill guided
Intentions not to mention that they aren’t pleased with there
Own disposition.

So they make us out 2 seem worse then we are, and themselves
Better then they are.

Like a three inch Satan sittin on the left of your shoulder
from the time you breathe you first breath.
Their words are a resounding. “It’s Over”
But I have a question. Pick Me, Pick Me.
Yes me the little nappy-headed boy, who out grew the streets
with the slight ashy knees.

How can something be over before it starts.
I haven’t even had the chance to do my part.
You telling me I stand no chance
Because of what History says.

Deceive who?
Believe Who?
Little do you know that what you
Wouldn’t let my ancestors do, I cud before the tender age of 2.

Read, write, hell even recite.

You see that’s the difference between my history and yours.
You were told that you went on world wide expeditions and tours
And I was told all I was only good for was household chores.
Mopping, scrubbing, cleaning floors.
That my food wasn’t even good enough for animals on all fours.

But while your back was turned, busy pillaging, raping, killing destroying.
Sounds like a guy I heard of before but I want open that door.
I decided to sprint away from misery, erase your imagery and
Learn MY HISTORY!

-Keith R. Oliver



0 comments:

Post a Comment